On 8th July 2012 we will be undertaking a 10 day cycle along the length Ireland, hugging the western coast line for 1000 km. We are doing this for the David Ashwell Foundation. Welcome to our Journey...

Tuesday 21 August 2012

A few photos . . .

So its been over a month since we finished our mmmChallenge. I have to say that as soon as we finished we were so happy that we had managed to complete it. The morning afterwards, Andrew turned to me and said "is it silly that I feel sad that we've finished?" and it wasn't, cause I felt the same way. We had gotten into a nice routine of getting up, having breakfast, packing up, cycling, setting up camp . . . you get the idea. I really enjoyed the cycling, some of my friends think we are mad but it was a great journey.

So what next? I am not quite sure. I have no doubt that we will do something else. Lands End to John O'Groats is being uttered, as has Norway. I do know that I will be supporting the David Ashwell Foundation as much as I can. I will be using The Giving Machine every time I shop and collecting stamps.

As you can imagine we have taken a few photos on the way (slight understatement) and Andrew has come up with a creative way for you to view them without getting bored too quickly. We hope you enjoy this. We would like to say thank you to all our family, friends and colleagues for your support for the challenge. Your messages of support kept our tired legs pedalling. If you have been reading this blog and thinking "I'll sponsor them tomorrow". Please, please do it today. It takes 5 minutes to do on Virgin Money.

Hope you enjoy our photos! Here's to the next adventure.






No comments:

Post a Comment